Custom Twitter Feeds Pro
Add beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive Twitter feeds to your website. Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Why do I need this?
Increase Social Engagement Increase engagement between you and your Twitter followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Twitter content directly on your site.
Save Time Don’t have time to update your website? Save time and increase efficiency by only posting updates to Twitter and automatically displaying them on your website.
Display Your Content Your Way Customize your Twitter feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seemlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
Keep Your Site Looking Fresh Automatically push your new Twitter content straight to your site to keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
Add Dynamic SEO Content to Your Site All of that quality keyword-rich Twitter content is directly embedded into your website for search engine bots to read.
No Coding Required Choose from tons of built-in customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Twitter content.
Super simple to set up Once installed, you can be displaying Tweets within 30 seconds! No confusing steps or Twitter Developer account needed.
Mind-blowing Customer Support We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues or just have questions. We love our customers and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. If you need support then just let us know and we’ll get back to you right away.
What can it do?
- Display fully customizable Twitter feeds from any Twitter account, hashtag, list, and more.
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display multiple Twitter feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site by using our powerful shortcode options
- Display Tweets from usernames, hashtags, mentions, your home timeline, lists, or create advanced search feeds to display the exact feed you require
- Combine different feed types into the same single feed
- Built-in Masonry layout which allows you to display Tweets in a responsive grid of multiple columns
- Display your Tweets in rotating Carousels
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Twitter feeds
- Infinitely load more of your Tweets with the ‘Load More’ button and Autoload scrolling feature
- View photos, videos, and gifs in a pop-up lightbox
- Creates Twitter cards when sharing a link
- Built in HTML5 video support
- Built-in post caching to minimize Twitter API requests and speed up load times
- Choose to include or exclude replies
- Share photos to popular social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Built-in easy to use Widget
- Able to display sensitive content
- Fully internationalized and translatable into any language
- Choose to only show Tweets which contain certain words or hashtags in any of your feeds. For example, only show posts from your User ID which contain a specific hashtag.
- Choose to remove any Tweets which contain certain words or hashtags
- Block Tweets by certain users
- Moderate your feeds by choosing to hide specific Tweets from your feed to prevent unwanted photos being displayed
- Display the number of likes, comments, and shares
- Swipe support for touch-screen devices
- Plus more features added all the time!
- By default the feed will adopt the style of your website, but can be completely customized to look however you like!
- Set the number of Tweets you want to display
- Choose to show or hide every part of your Twitter feed, such as the header, author, date, icons, links, buttons, etc.
- Control the width, height and background color of your feeds
- Choose to display your Tweets in a multi-columns Masonry grid layout, and select the number of columns on desktop and mobile
- Customize carousels, select the number of columns in each carousel, autoplay, pagination, and more
- Choose to automatically load more Tweets when you scroll to the bottom of the feed
- Completely customize your feed header with colors and custom text
- Display the number of Tweets and followers your account has and the bio from your Twitter account
- Change the date format, text, and styling
- Style the Tweet author text, Tweet text, links, and more
- Link the Tweet text to the post on Twitter and change the text styling
- Change the color and size of the likes, shares, and comments icons
- Change or Translate any of the text used in the plugin
- Style the ‘Load More’ button and change the text
- Use the shortcode options to style multiple feeds in completely different ways
- Plus more customization options added all the time!
We’ve been working hard to create the most flexible, customizable, and feature-packed Twitter feed WordPress plugin in the world. Super-simple to set up and a ton of built-in customization options make it a piece of cake to integrate Twitter content into your website in a variety of different ways.
Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can have everything set up within 30 seconds! Use the button on the Settings page to authorize the plugin and then simply add the shortcode to any WordPress page, post or widget on your site to display your Twitter feed. It really is that simple.
No design or technical knowledge required
The Custom Twitter Feeds plugin looks great on your site right out of the box. It’s designed to inherit the same fonts, colors and other styles that your WordPress theme uses and so it doesn’t require any work to get it looking great. We’ve also added tons of customization options so that you can fine tune exactly how it looks and how your Twitter feed is displayed.
Responsive and mobile optimized
You made sure to choose a responsive WordPress theme so make sure that your Twitter plugin is also responsive to match. The Custom Twitter Feeds WordPress plugin has been created from the ground-up with mobile devices in mind, so that it’s touch screen ready and looks great on any screen size and any device.
Multiple Twitter feeds with no limitations
Display as many feeds as you like, either on the same page or throughout your site, and customize each one using our powerful shortcode options. Want to display a user’s Tweets in one and a multi-column hashtag feed in the other? Not a problem!
Search engine accessible
The Custom Twitter Feeds plugin embeds your Twitter content directly into your web page to help improve your pages relevant dynamic content.
The plugin caches the data it receives from Twitter in order to minimize requests and decrease loading times.
HTML5 video support
Play your Twitter videos and gifs right on your site thanks to the built-in HTML5 video support which allows users to watch on both desktop or mobile devices.
Pop-up media lightbox
View the photos and videos from your feed in a beautiful pop-up lightbox which allows users to experience your content without leaving your site.
Feeds of multiple Users, hashtags or search terms
Display posts from as many different users, hashtags, or search terms as you like. Display your Home timeline, Tweets you’re mentioned in, only posts that you’ve liked, or Tweets from a curated Twitter list.
Create incredibly advanced search based feeds
Use a wide selection of search terms and operators to form advanced search queries to display the exact types of Tweets you require. Want to display Tweets that contain a specific hashtag and also include photos of puppies? No problem.
Display Tweets in a multi-column masonry layout
Create beautiful and responsive full width grids of your Twitter content. Create multiple grids on the same page or throughout your site.
Customizable rotating carousels
Display customizable and responsive rotating carousels/slideshows of your Tweets.
Infinitely load more Tweets
Use the ‘Load more’ button to load more Tweets or enable autoload scrolling to automatically load more Tweets when you scroll to the bottom of the feed.
When sharing links in your feed the plugin will automatically create and display a “Twitter card” for that link to help make your Tweets pop!
Block words and remove Tweets
Don’t want Tweets containing certain words to show up, or want to hide specific Tweets in your feed? No problem.
Tons of customization options
Loads of built-in customization options that allow you to tweak your Twitter feeds so that they look just right.
Share your Tweets directly from your site
Our built-in share options make it easy for users to share your Tweets directly from your website to various social media networks, encouraging them to share your content with others.
Filter Tweets by hashtag or words
Use our filter settings to only show Tweets in your feed which contain specific words or hashtags, or do the opposite and hide any which contain them.
Built in widget
Use our simple-to-use widget to display your Twitter feeds in your sidebar or any other widget section on your site.
Customize or translate text
Change or translate any of the text strings in your feeds to display the text in any language you like.
Advanced customization through code snippets
Solidly built and tested to minimize conflicts
We test all of our code rigorously to ensure that it won’t cause any issues on your WordPress site. We understand how frustrating it can be when a plugin causes issues or conflicts with your theme and so we’ve ensured that the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin is solidly built and well tested to minimize any potential problems.