WP Google Maps – Map Plugin for WordPress
Start creating Google Maps on your website with the incredible Elfsight map builder.
It is a simple, functional and fully customizable tool that makes it so much easier for your people to find you! What makes this plugin an absolute must-have for any website, is the ease of installation, and the simplicity of use. Install this amazing WordPress plugin to save your time, and spare yourself and your customers and employees lots of effort and trouble!
- • Install this amazing WP Google Maps pro plugin in just 55 seconds
- Let your customers and real-life visitors find you with no trouble at all
- Help your visitors get to your location
- Makes it easy to share your full contact info along with your working hours with your site’s visitors
- 20+ predefined icon types AND the option of creating your custom icon
- Set your map’s style and appearance to fit your website’s unique design
Complete Features List
- Plugin allows to set up a map with multiple location markers
- Allows to set up a multiple markers for each Google Maps location
- Allows you to choose from 20+ predefined location markers, or set up an unlimited number of custom markers
- Info window complete with all the information you need to display – your address, website link, email, phone number and working hours
- The easiest ever mechanism of calculating and displaying directions
- 2 predefined marker animation types
- WordPress plugin with customizable and mobile-responsive map size
- Allows to calculate the center of your map automatically, or set it manually
- Customizable zoom
- 4 predefined map types to give your map the exact look you need
- 4 predefined map layers
- Easy-to-use controls
- 4 predefined color schemes and the option of setting your own custom colors.
How to add Google Map to a WordPress website
With our fantastic plugin, it will take less than a minute to have Google Maps added in WordPress website. All you need to do is follow the installation guide.
- Download the plugin from Codecanyon.
- Add the plugin to the WordPress Admin Panel.
- Set the required configurations for the map.
- Insert the plugin code.