User Role Editor Pro
- Fix: Front-end menu access add-on:
– Do not switch menu walker to custom one starting from WordPress version 5.4 as it natively supports ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’ action.
– Do not duplicate UI elements output in case ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’ action is executed more than one time – (for example, by external code incompatible with WordPress 5.4).
- Core version was updated to 4.54:
- New: Quick filter hides capabilities, which do not contain search string.
- Update: CSS enhancement: When site has many custom post types capabilities list section maximal height is limited by real height of the left side (capabilities groups) section, not by 720px as earlier.
- Fix: Empty list of capabilities (0/0) was shown for custom post types (CPT) which are defined with the same capability type as another CPT.
For example courses CPT from LearnDash plugin is defined with ‘course’ capability type (edit_courses, etc.) and other CPT from LearnDash were shown with 0/0 capabilities (lessons, topics, quizzes, certificates).