Shopkeeper Responsive WordPress Theme
Shopkeeper was built having in mind the needs of WordPress developers and consultants putting together websites for their clients. It has everything you need to quick start a new project. Shopkeeper is a multi-purpose theme, it allows you to create sites for a wide range of industries and styles: online stores, product catalogs, blogs, portfolios, or corporate sites.
Start now and you may get to be a Shopkeeper later today.
Easy to Get Started
- Easy Installation and Intuitive Setup
- One-Click Demo Import;
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with video walkthroughs;
- Friendly Support – Our support team is happy to help you with any issues you may run into while you’re setting up the theme;
Reliability – Easy Maintenance
- Updating is Easy – Watch Video;
- On-Going Updates;
- 19.000+ Users;
- Power Elite Author;
General Theme Settings
- Adjustable Background Colors;
- Adjustable Text Colors;
- Enable / Disable Smooth Page Loading Transition;
- Extend with your custom CSS;
- Comes with a starter Child Theme for advanced customization;
Font / Typography Settings
- 700+ Google Webfonts;
- Free Adobe Typekit Integration Addon;
- 2 Premium Webfonts (Neue Einstallung, Radnika);
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Font Colors;
Header Customization Options
- Easy Logo Uploading;
- Adjustable Logo Size;
- Option to have an alternative logo on mobiles;
- Centered Logo / Split Navigation;
- Transparent Header and Page Specific Color Schemes;
- Hamburger / Off-Canvas Navigation;
- Adjustable Header Size;
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Colors;
- Option to Upload Custom Icons;
- Option to Enable / Disable the Sticky Header;
- Set the Navigation Alignment to Left of Right;
- Add a Background Color or upload a Background Image;
- Enable / Disable a Top Bar;
Footer Customization Settings
- Add Widgets;
- Adjust Background and Text Colors;
- Add a footer text note (e.g. Copyright Info.);
- Footer Navigation Menu;
- 3 Blog Layouts: Masonry, Classic, Modern;
- Blog With Sidebar;
- Pagination Options: Classic 123, Load More Button, Infinite Scrolling;
Shop Customization Settings
- Adjust the # of products per row;
- Adjust the # of products per page;
- Enable / Disable the shop Sidebar;
- Set the sidebar style to Always On-Screen or Off-Canvas;
- Enable / Disable the Breadcrumbs;
- Enable / Disable the Quick View feature;
- Enable / Disable ratings;
- Display ratings in the shop catalog;
Product Page Options
- Enable / Disable the Zoom functionality;
- Enable / Disable the Related Products section;
- Enable / Disable the Social Sharing options;
- Enable / Disable the Reviews tab;
Drag and drop page building with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
The premium page builder plugin comes for free with the theme (Save $45) and it gives you full freedom to create and edit pages.
- Translation – Ready;
- WPML Compatible;
- Fully Responsive Design;
- Sharp Retina Graphics;
WooCommerce Features Overview
Are you new to WooCommerce? No worries, you’re not the only one. Almost half of our customers are beginners, selling online for the first time and they manage to create beautiful sites without any previous web designing experience. You can find more about WooCommerce from woocommerce.com, here’s a quick overview:
Powered by Trust
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
Whether it be t-shirts in all their shapes and sizes, music files or software. Even affiliated products from a marketplace. It’s all possible. From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
When you set up your shop you can choose to offer free shipping or flat-rate shipping. If you would like to only ship your products to a specific country, you can easily configure these settings in your dashboard too. Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
Bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card and PayPal payments), BACS, and cash on delivery for accepting payments. Need a specific payment gateway? There are tons of extension. Take payments via Stripe and PayPal or credit cards.
Customize for your location
Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
No Limits / No Fees
WooCommerce is entirely open source, which means you can customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find
Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
Product sorting and filtering
Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WP dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
Search Engine Optimisation
WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items.
Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
Add Shop Managers
Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
Import and Export Products
Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
Unlimited Images and Galleries
Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
Product Ratings and Reviews
Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.